Different sizes of soccer balls are used in junior soccer depending on the age of the players.
Check out our soccer ball size guide:
To determine what size a ball is, check for a marking that says “size 3” or something similar. This label is normally located near the ball’s valve, where you pump it up.
What is the difference between each size soccer ball?
Soccer balls are made in sizes 1-5, each of which is a different weight and circumference.
- Games with toddlers.
- Games with older toddlers.
- Practising ball control.
- Games/training for ages 4 to 7.
- Games/training for ages 8 to 11.
- Games/training for ages 12+
- All professional matches.